I've been wanting to make a few tweaks to the Quasi Object logo for a while now. The original Q came from a font I created back in college and it didn't have the exactness I felt warranted by the services it represents, web development.
Accordingly, I rebuilt the logo based on a 4x6 grid, with each block as one unit. For the blocks with rounded corners, I further broke them down into a 4x4 grid and rounded the corner at 25%. Whether it needed to be done or not, it at least appeases the OCD gods (for now).
Of course, once I started fiddling with the logo, that made me want to take a look at the website. I ditched my homegrown setup for Kohana 3 and expanded the site out with dedicated project pages, an about page and a contact page. The plan is to keep iterating on this throughout the year, but I wanted to start fresh for 2011.
Last but not least, I added all my notable work from 2010 to the portfolio. Out with the old, in with the new. Here's to a successful, productive 2011, everyone!